Move In/Out House Cleaning Check List
This is the "nutshell" version of our move in/out check list.
- All outer surfaces are washed and wiped down, the sink is scoured.
Inside cabinets, drawers, frig and oven are optional areas. Self-cleaning ovens cannot be cleaned. We can wipe them out, however, you must run the cleaning cycle the day prior to cleaning.
- All floor areas are cleaned. On linoleum or tile, the maid will use
a mild detergent. Hardwood floors are lightly damp mopped with a solution of vinegar and water. Carpets are vacuumed.
- The entire bathroom is cleaned. Inside cabinets and drawer is optional. We do not clean ceilings in bathrooms.
- The maid will start high for cobwebs, move down through ceiling fans,
light fixtures, blinds, window ledges and sills, baseboards, and inside closets.
- Optional Areas:
- Cleaning inside windows. Wet washing woodwork. Inside of an oven. Sweeping garages. Cleaning inside fireplaces. Cleaning any outside areas such as porches, storage rooms, etc.
- Items Not Done On Move In/Out Cleaning:
- Wash walls or ceilings. Wax (or remove) floors. Moving appliances (frig, stove, washer or dryer).
©1996-2021 Carolina Maids Inc.