65 Point House Cleaning Check List
This is the "nutshell" version of our general cleaning check list.
- All outer surfaces are washed and wiped down, the sink is scoured.
Inside cabinets, drawers, frig, oven or dishwasher are not cleaned.
- All floor areas are cleaned. On linoleum or tile, the maid will use
a mild detergent. Hardwood floors are lightly damp mopped with a solution of vinegar and water. Carpets and area rugs are vacuumed.
- The entire bathroom is cleaned. The only areas in the bathroom not cleaned are inside cabinets, drawers and the ceiling.
- The maid will start high for cobwebs, move down through ceiling fans,
light fixtures, blinds, window ledges and sills, baseboards, pictures, lamp shades and furniture.
- Optional Areas:
- Change linens. Load the dishwasher. Cleaning inside windows. Wet wash woodwork.
- Items Not Done On General Cleaning:
- Hand wash dishes. Inside closets. Wash laundry. Ironing. Inside fireplaces. Wash walls or ceilings. Wax (or remove) floors.
©1996-2019 Carolina Maids Inc.